SUGAWARA Measurements of motor
Motor Analyzer PC-SAA3
This model allows Windows-based measurements of the speed and torque characteristics of a wide range of motors, from DC motors to three-phase motors.
Users can select from 14 TA/TB series torque measurement components, with ratings from 5 mN·m to 100 N·m. Adding optional components allows use for applications including voltage and current measurements and evaluations of high-frequency driver efficiency.
- Digital Power Meter WT1800
Adding the WT1800 digital power meter from Yokogawa Electric Corp. allows measurements of aspects such as driver input/output, including high-frequency specifications, and driver circuitry evaluations.
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.15%
- Frequency power range DC, 0.1 Hz-1 MHz
- Also measures voltage and current
Torque Meter TM-2S
Combining this with TA/TB-series torque measurement components allows measurements of speed and torque of AC and DC motors. It includes a function for measurement fluctuations in numbers of rotations through automatic load sweeping. Measurement results can be output as analog signals.
- brake control
- torque control
- speed control
Torque measurement components TA/TB
- Uses hysteresis brake for measurement, minimizing the cup’s moment of inertia.
- Superior heat resistance and long-lasting noncontact brakes.
- Enables stable measurements from low through high RPMs.
- Compatible with broad range of torque ratings from 5 mN·m through 100 N·m.
- Allows measurements even in the unstable ranges of AC motors.
- More compact than motor brakes or other brake types.
Micro torque dynamometer PC-MMA1
This model measures speed and torque characteristics and power output up to 30,000 r/min in compact DC motors with start up torques of 1 mN·m or less, uploading these measurements to a personal computer running Windows. Adding a voltage/current measurement component allows the model to measure voltage and current.
- This model calculates torque from relative RPM between the motor and the magnetic-field generator, enabling high-precision measurements.
- Stable measurements from 30,000 r/min to the stopped state.
- Precise axle matching.
- Fabrication of specialized motor-measurement hardware.
- Adding an EVA-1 voltage/current measurement component allows the model to measure voltage and current.
- Torque meter: PC-MMA1
- Torque measurement component: MMT-1MN
- Personal computer: Microsoft Windows 2000, ME, XP