SUGAWARA Comprehensive Testing of Motor characteristics
Multifunction Motor Tester PC-MTS-01
This single system covers all aspects of motor torque measurement, such as speed-torque, cogging torque, and torque ripple. Combined with a power meter, it can be used to measure induced voltage. May be used in combination with environmental testing equipment.
- This model uses a simple structure with brake and various sensors configured on the main shaft for superior adherence at high speeds (up to 20,000 r/min).
- Uses time-tested hysteresis braking for load control and a weight-gauge torque detector designed by Sugawara Laboratories for torque detection.
- Allows easy core matching, with high precision using special motor-fixing hardware.
- Offers superior motor fixing, thermal insulation, and bearing structure for use with environmental testing equipment.
- Torque measurement component: MTS-2N01
- Control component: PC-MTS-01
- Personal computer: Microsoft Window XP/7
- Digital power meter: WT1800 (from Yokogawa Electric Corp.)
- Environmental testing equipment: subject to separate consultation
Dynamometer for Environmental Testers
By connecting the Measuring Unit installed to the Environmental tester (constant-temperature oven) and the shaft of the sample motor placed inside the tester, this Dynamometer measures the rotation speed and torque of an AC/DC motor at certain temperatures and humidity levels (e.g., from -50 ℃ to 150 ℃), displaying the measurement results on a Windows PC. When combined with the WT1800 Digital Power Meter, this model accurately measures the input and output of a high-frequency driver.
The Motor Mounting Jig is not designed to be attached to the base of the Environmental Tester, but directly to the reference board of the Measuring Unit, enabling precise axial alignment with the sample motor for high-accuracy measurements. The Torque Meter Measuring Unit is equipped with our acclaimed TB-type unit (hysteresis brake control and torque detection using tension-bar strain gauge load cell) to ensure stable measurements across a wide spectrum of rotation speeds.
The product meets the specifications for standard TB-type Torque Meter Measuring Units and Motor Analyzers (control section). It can be used with a range of Environmental Testers offered by various manufacturers. (Some Environmental Testers must be modified to meet specifications.)