SUGAWARA Measurements of motor
Motor Analyzer ATM Series
After securing the motor housing in place, this model measures torque per angle by rotating the rotor at 1 r/min, then uploads to a personal computer running Windows angle-torque characteristics such as low levels of cogging torque for brushless DC motors and detent torque for stepping motors.
- Enabling high-precision measurements of low torque levels of 0.01 or less.
- Employing a vertical structure, realizes measurements with minimized to eccentricity.
- Provides accurate peak-to-peak measurement of cogging torque.
- The model offers a wide range of six available measurement heads, with torque ratings ranging from high-precision measurements.
- Motor characteristics are easily ascertained on automatically plotted performance graphs.
- Allows control of measurements and display and storage of data with a standard personal computer running Windows.