SUGAWARA Hysteresis Brake Unit HB Series
High-performance brake unit suitable for use in motor dynamometers, dedicated measuring jigs, etc.
The HB series hysteresis brake unit applies a uniform braking force according to the electric current supplied regardless of rotation speed. This compact, easy-to-use high-performance load applying device is used in our systems for the measurement of motor speed and torque characteristics.
- New and improved inner and outer teeth ensure high-precision control.
- Unit structured to minimize inertial moment.
- Maximum speed: 30,000 rpm.(Supports wide speed range; low to high rpm.)
(* Maximum speed varies depending on model and rating.)
- Contact-less brake mechanism offers long service life.
- Minimum effect from ambient temperature changes.
- Smaller than brake units offered by other companies.
- 14 models available, with rated torques ranging from 5 mNm to 50 mNm.
- Products can be tailor-made according to customer need.