SUGAWARA Ultra Xenon for Printed Electronics and UV Curing
Flashlamp annealing unit
The product is capable of instantaneous heating using a xenon flashlamp light source with an illumination time of less than 1/1000 s. This enables instantaneous heating of the surface layer only, in contrast to heater-based heating, making it suitable for a wide range of research and applications, including flash sintering of metal (silver/copper) nano-inks, and semiconductor surface heat treatment.
- High energy flash: 6 J/cm2 (20 kW/cm2)
- Flash duration: 0.5 ms, 1 ms, 2 ms (3-level selectable
- Flash energy: 1000 J/F, 2000 J/F, 3000 J/F (3-level selectable)
- Compact size, low price: From ¥4,500,000
* Flash energy and flash duration can be selected to suit requirements.
Power Flash: 120 joule input model ESS-PR01
This product is a high-capacity strobe with a discharge capacitor input of 120 joules. The product can be used to supply concentrated high-intensity light to a light guide and also as an instantaneous heat source of relatively low power, such as for heat-sensitive materials.
- Incorporates a xenon flashlamp with an arc length of 6 mm
- Flash intensity: Approx. 4 J/cm2 with light collector
- Supplies approximately 120 J to lamp using discharge capacitor Flash duration: 2 ms
- Flash duration: 2 ms
- Flash timing synchronized with external signal
- Flash repeat interval Max. 0.1 Hz (10 s interval)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 330×230×450 mm
- Mass: Max. 25 kg
Curing of die bonding adhesive in semiconductor manufacturing