SUGAWARA Flash Solar Simulator
Solar Simulator Long-duration Flash Z-5414
This product is a flash-type solar simulator incorporating a xenon flashlamp with spectral characteristics similar to natural sunlight. The flash duration can be set to up to 200 ms, making it ideal for measuring the I-V characteristics of solar cells. The light intensity and flash duration can be varied to facilitate research and development and evaluation of solar cells.
- Delivers a 200 ms long-duration flash compared to conventional xenon flashlamps, allowing measurements of I-V characteristics with several hundred data points.
- Uses a xenon flashlamp that meets JIS C 8912 requirements when used in conjunction with an air mass filter.
- The 60 mm high-intensity long-arc tubes deliver uniform planar illumination without complex optical configurations.
- Offers stable illumination meeting radiant time variability B stipulated by JIS C 8912.
- The unit flashes only when required, providing energy savings and minimizing thermal effects on the items being measured.
The Long-duration Flash is a xenon flashlamp unit that allows user control of flash duration and intensity to make them optimal for the object being illuminated. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including as a light source for sunlight simulation, as an instantaneous heat source, and as a light source for ultra-high-speed video cameras.
- Delivers long-duration illumination from 50 ms to up to 200 ms.
- Variable light intensity up to instantaneously 2.5 kW instantaneous intensity
- Rapid light startup and attenuation (less than 10 ms); light output ripple minimized to within ±3%.
- Solar simulation light source unit
The product can be used as a light source providing stable illumination only when required for measurements.
- Instantaneous heat source
The product can be used as a heat source for various applications, including measuring the thermal conductivity of materials, annealing semiconductor surface layers, and blanking rewritable paper.
- Light source for ultra-high-speed video cameras
Usually stroboscopes are used as an optical shutter, but this Long-duration Flash is used for continuous illumination during high-speed video shooting.