SUGAWARA Bearing Torque Test
Pusher-Type Torque sensor ATP-1MN
This equipment inspects the quality of completed bearings. Rotating the inner ring at constant speed, the equipment measures the reactive torque of the stationary outer ring in the rotating direction using a Torque Sensing Pusher (pusher-type torque sensor). The detected torque is displayed digitally in real-time, allowing prompt rejection of bearings with defective torque values.
- Capable of measuring small diameter high-performance bearings
- Uses a Sugawara compact speed sensor with flat frequency profile for vibration detection
- Can be used to measure bearings of different sizes simply by changing the arbor
- Can be combined with an automated unit to configure an automated system
- Compact, space-saving design