Laser Diameter Takikawa [Laser head] , [Display controller]
Takikawa Laser Diameter – Type of Laser Micrometer head
- Takikawa Laser Diameter,there are three different types of Laser Micrometer’s takikawa engineering as standard type, such as Laser micrometer Scanning Units for Single axis measuring ,Laser micrometer Orthogonal dual axes measuring and Laser micrometer Swing type all circumference measuring.
- For measuring large diameter work pieces of more than 300mm, it can be measured by combination of 2 units of Laser micrometer Single axis Scanning Unit (LDM-303H,LDM-304H,LDM-305H,etc.)
- Laser diameter, Laser micrometer for applications to install emitters and receivers separately or widen their distance, Laser Diameter – Separate type can be used. Also Multi-axis measuring scan unit.
- No influence to the measured value by ambient light such as the sunlight, etc.
- Measurement of high temperature objects with up to 2000 degrees centigrade is available by minor modification of the Laser micromter Scanning Unit.
Takikawa Laser Diameter – Display Units for monitor Diameter,Gap,Width
A lot of applications are various functions of Display Units for Laser micromter
- Real time measurment and Max./Min. value, Average value Display for a period.
- Average,Difference,Sum,Ratio,Flatness calculation of Multi-axis measurement
- Large diameter/Long width measuring
- Diameter measuring & monitor for Wire,Cable,Glass Tube
- Width measuring for Steel,Strip Mill,Wood,Stainless steel
- Film thickness measuring
- IC-Pin Pitches measuring
- Total Control of Multi-production lines
- Cable cover(wall) thickness measuring
- Outside Diameter Control is available by Control Units (DAC-86B Diameter Controller)
- The measuring instrument of the LASER DIAMETER with the outside diameter control function also did the lineup. (LDM-110,LDM-210 and also LDM-210C new product from Takikawa)
- This Laser diameter controller unit can connect via RS232C to Software of Laser Micrometer
- If you have application for Lump Detector,Break of cable please go to Surface Variation Detector (TM-Series) also from Takikawa Engineering.